1- Information We Collect through Cookies
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Doing so may not let PlayandLearn.ae work properly for you.
Our cookies do not collect personal information that you provide to us during the registration process, but they do collect other information such as the following:
- Internet service provider from which you access the Internet.
- Internet address of the site from which you clicked our link.
- The date and time you access the Site and pages you visit.
- Your computer’s IP address, operating system information & browser type and version etc.
- Demographic information.
- Personal Information
- We collect your personal information like your name, email address, phone number, gender and location at the time of registration. Registered users at PlayandLearn.ae have more privileges than that of normal visitors. If you’re not comfortable in providing this information, you must not proceed with registration on site.
2- Collection of Information by Third Parties
3- Information Sharing
We do not share any of the above information with any third party, except trusted partners. We are constantly developing our business and we might sell or buy businesses or their assets, or engage in transfers, acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, changes of control or similar transactions. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets, and your information will be subjected to such a transfer.